- Always provide a label for each password field.
- The password input must have a valid value before the form can be submitted.
- The password input includes a show/hide option to show/hide password.
- The length of the input text provides a hint to users as to how much text to write.
- A password input text only allows for a single line of input.
- Should have a password strength indicator to inform the user about their password strength.
- Should include a placeholder with a short hint describing the expected value in the password.