- Always associate a label to every password field for good accessibility. Do not include a colon at the end of the label.
- The password input must have a valid value before the form can be submitted.
- The password input should include a show/hide option to show/hide password.
- The length of the input text provides a hint to users as to how much text to write.
- A password input text only allows for a single line of input.
- It should have a password strength indicator below.
- It should include a text with a hint describing the expected value in the password.