- The main menu is always positioned on the left side of the screen.
- In big screens, the main menu starts off as uncollapsed, while in medium screens it starts off as collapsed.
- It contains a list of items which are always available.
- It may contain dropdown groups, which allow the user to choose one value from the list. When the dropdown is inactive, it displays a single value.
- The menu has 3 responsive breakpoints: bigger than 1336px, 770px - 1336px and less than 770px.
- The background color is
- It contains a menu icon on the top-right corner to allow users collapse the menu in order to increase the space in the content area.