- The submenu is positioned at the top of the screen and right of the main menu.
- The submenu is fixed to the top of the screen. When a user scrolls down, the submenu will remain at the top position of the screen.
- It contains a list of items which are available within the selected item from the main menu.
- The maximum number of items in the submenu is 7. If there are more items, the remaining ones will appear as a dropdown list within the more_horiz icon.
- It should always display the maximum number of visible items (but never more than 7 in big screens) according to the size of the screen. The submenu should calculate the available space and move items into the more_horiz dropdown as they exceed the size.
- The background color is