- The submenu is positioned at the top of the screen and right of the main menu.
- The submenu sticks to the top of the screen. When a user scrolls down, the submenu will remain on the top position.
- It contains a list of items which are available within selected item from the main menu.
- The maximum number of items in submenu is 7. If items exceed that number, the remaining items will appear as a dropdown list within the more_horizicon
- It should always display the maximum number of visible items (but never more than 7 in big screens) according to the size of the screen. The submenu should calculate the available space and move items into the more_horizdropdown as they exceed the size.